Twitter and Instagram are featured in this week’s Tools for All Types of Marketing Strategies, a series on my blog that I use to share new marketing tools and guides I have discovered that can work for all types of marketing strategies. As digital marketing strategists, we have lots to do to properly support our clients in researching content, crafting clever messages that encourage engagement, monitor online conversations specific our clients’ brand and the related industries, reporting periodic updates to our clients…and on and on it goes. Within the efficiencies of social media, I am constantly exploring ways to manage the process as the number of clients will likely grow.
This week, I share a couple tools that I recently discovered for Twitter and Instagram Guide for Churches, a good resource that a good friend shared with me.
Twitter and Instagram Tools
Twilert.com Twilert is an easy-to-use monitoring tool very similar in my opinion to a Google alert that helps marketers keep track of the online mentions of their brands, keywords or phrases. Users can schedule regular email alerts that contain the search results. This data equips digital marketing specialists to participate even more proactively within the conversations their products and industry. After the free trial concludes, customers may opt to purchase the basic plan at $9 per month.
Twitonomy is a web-based tool that offers both free and premium versions (basic: $20). No special account is needed. You simply connect to Twitonomy with your Twitter account in order to being receiving detailed, visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags. According to the Twitonomy.com, additional functions include the ability to:
- Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
- Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
- Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites…
- Get and export Search Analytics on any keywords, #hashtags, URL or @users
- Get insights on and download any user’s retweeted & favorited tweets
- Browse, search, filter, sort and batch add/remove people to your lists
- Monitor tweets from your favorite users, lists and keyword searched
- Get actionable insights on your followers with Followers Report
- Find out easily those you follow but don’t follow you back
- Download your followers and following lists to Excel
- Get the list of the followers you don’t follow back
- Track clicks on the links in your tweets
- Track your follower growth over time
INSTAGRAM GUIDE for CHURCHES Instagram is a free online photo/video sharing social platform is providing churches, nonprofits and other organizations a great way to engage their communities and donors. Church Leaders has created the below “Instagram Guide for Churches” that contains some significant ways churches should consider integrating the social tool into its own marketing mix. What tools have you discovered this week?